Augustine Repetto is a principal and senior financial advisor in the Mid-Atlantic Region with offices in Philadelphia, Blue Bell, Cherry Hill, and Princeton. He has worked extensively for high-net-worth families assisting them in both investment and tax planning for more than 18 years.
Augustine founded Locust Capital Management, LLC in 2008. Locust Capital was a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) working exclusively with high-net-worth families. From 2008 to 2017, Locust Capital was one of the fastest growing RIAs in the nation and grew from a start-up RIA to almost $400 million in assets under management. Knowing that the investment advisory business is always evolving, and clients will continue to require more advanced and expert advice and services, Augustine and his partners decided to align and merge with HBKS® Wealth Advisors in 2017 with more than $3 billion in assets under management. HBKS®’ parent company is HBK CPA which is a top 100 CPA Firm with more than 500 tax professionals nationwide. Together both companies offer a wide array of financial services to its diverse clientele including investment advisory, tax advisory, audit, litigation support and valuation.
Augustine began his career over 24 years ago on Wall Street and worked for several multinational financial institutions, including PaineWebber, Bank of New York, and DB Alex Brown. After moving to Philadelphia in 2001, he worked for a small wealth and tax advisory firm in Philadelphia, and prior to founding Locust Capital Management, was a Senior Vice President for a multi-family integrated financial services firm.
Augustine is a Certified Financial Planner™ and holds a master’s degree in Taxation from Villanova University. He also holds a Bachelor of Science from the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. He is a member of the CFP® Certified Board of Standards and an MD Preferred Financial Advisor.
To what do you attribute your professional success?
I have always prided myself by putting my clients first and working hard to ensure their financial goals are being met. This level of care has resonated with my clients over the years. Having the ability to act as a fiduciary has ultimately allowed me to assist my clients objectively and in their best interest. This characteristic coupled with my experience and training provides me with ability to work with my clients to solve both simple and complex financial situations.
What would you advise someone to look for in a wealth advisor?
The term wealth advisor is a broad title. I would look for an individual who is not only well-trained and understands complex situations, but is objective with their recommendations and leads with unbiased advice verses investment products.
Where do your good ideas come from?
My many years of experience in this field and education have provided me with the foundation needed to work with my clients holistically and objectively. My clients want me and my team to think big picture and provide customized solutions. This is what continues to separate us from our competitors.
Our Principal Financial Advisor Group
- Christopher M. Allegretti, CPA Managing Principal and CEO
- Stephen C. Schramm, CFP®, CPA/PFS Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- R. Dean Piccirillo, CFP®, CRPS®, AIFA® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Richard C. Morrow, CPA, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Gerald W. Hall, WMS Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Ryan Furtwangler, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- David Darwish, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Scott Cross, CFA Principal, Chief Operating Officer
- Matthew Costigan, CFP®, CPA/PFS Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Quinto F. Ambrosetti, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Christopher N. Sorce, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Dan E. Baer, CPA, PFS Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- James A. Arcoraci, CRPC® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- William F. Casey, III Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Augustine A. Repetto, MST, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Brian Sommers, CFA Principal, Chief Investment Officer
- Gregory J. Sorce, CFP®, MSFS Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Steven Rinn, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Brittany Taylor, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor
- Brian Mallette, CFP® Principal, Senior Financial Advisor