Contact Zachary Allegretti814-836-5776 email@example.com Send a Message
Articles from Zachary Allegretti
- Social Security for 2023: A Real Increase
- Buying Health Insurance on the Marketplace? Talk to Your Financial Advisor
- Lifetime Planning Is More Than Stocks and Bonds
- Monte Carlo Analysis: A More Thorough Approach to Planning for Your Retirement
- Grandparent-Owned 529 College Plans: The Key to Maximizing Financial Aid
- Widowed? Divorced? Social Security Benefits Await You
Zachary Allegretti, CFP®Senior Financial Advisor
Zachary Allegretti is a senior financial advisor in the Erie, Pennsylvania office of HBKS Wealth Advisors (HBKS®). Mr. Allegretti comes to HBKS® with experience in both the insurance and financial advisory fields having been employed with Nationwide and AXA Financial.
Zach works with many high-net worth clients as well as with practice development and expansion initiatives for the firm.
An honors’ graduate of The Behrend College of Penn State University, Zach earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance prior to accepting his current position with HBKS®. Zach was a recipient of the Beta Gamma Sigma designation for finance majors while at the Behrend Campus of Penn State. He is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
A longtime and avid hockey player and enthusiast, he continues to play hockey in the adult leagues in Pittsburgh and is active in various charities in his hometown of Meadville.