Articles from Kerri Goldsmith
- Disability Insurance: Things to Consider Before You Buy
- Want to Retire Comfortably? Get Rid of Your Debt.
- When Life Changes, Change Your Beneficiary Designations
- Avoid Holiday Excess
- Emotional Biases. Check Them at the Door of Your Portfolio.
- Your New Vehicle: Should You Buy or Lease?
- Let’s Talk About the Future
- Your Financial Plan: Doing What’s Right for You
- Women and Finance: Even When There’s Too Much Else to Do
- Saving for Retirement or College: Pick One
Kerri Goldsmith, CFP®, CRPS®, AIF®Senior Financial Advisor
Kerri Goldsmith is a senior financial advisor in the HBKS® Wealth Advisors office in Fort Myers, Florida and has been with the firm since 2009. She specializes in helping her clients fulfill their dreams through personalized financial planning, investing, and risk management services. Her assistance helps her clients plan for their own future, their children’s or grandchildren’s education, or passing their wealth onto future generations or charitable causes.
Kerri also works with businesses to provide qualified retirement plans and financial education for their employees. She takes great pride in providing individualized, hands-on client solutions with strategic vision and problem-solving creativity that offer unique perspectives on financial planning.
With a strong belief in professional development and community involvement, Kerri is active in numerous organizations. She is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Southwest Florida and the Estate Planning Council of Lee County. She is a past president of the Rotary Club of Fort Myers South, where she continues to serve in leadership roles. She volunteers with United Way Allocations Team, is a graduate of Leadership Lee County, and is active in the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce.
Kerri earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from the University of South Florida, as well as an Associate of Science degree in Business Administration from Lake Region State College. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and holds the Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠ and Accredited Investment Fiduciary designations.