Articles from Irene Buettner
- Have You Conducted Your Annual Financial Health Check-Up?
- Use A Personal Financial Notebook To Keep Family Records Organized and Accessible.
- Women and Money: Taking Control of Your Finances
- Emotional Investing: Five Ways to Ruin Your Portfolio
- Retirement Help for Age-Gap Couples You Might Not Know About
Irene BuettnerSenior Advisor Associate
Irene Buettner is an senior advisor associate and works with Greg Sorce in all aspects of his practice primarily focusing on client service issues in addition to working her own book of business. She began her financial services career as a cashier at Prudential Securities in 1998. In a few short years she became a registered customer service associate at Prudential and later at UBS Financial Services before joining the HBKS® team as an advisor associate in 2006. Irene spends a lot of her time volunteering in her community.