Articles from Genevieve E. George
- Women, Philanthropy, and ROR
- DIY Investing: It’s On the Rise, But Is It Wise?
- Is Long-Term Care Insurance a Necessity or Luxury?
- Buying A First House? Learn From My Mistakes
- Doing Well by Doing Right: Investing in ESG Funds
- Umbrella Insurance Can Protect You Beyond the Limits of Your Auto and Homeowners Policies
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Medicare… But Maybe Didn’t Know to Ask
- Let’s Talk About Your Employer-Sponsored 401(k): Roth or Traditional?
- Long Term Care Insurance
- You’ve Been Named an Executor
- Retirement Planning: Your Sunny Future in the Sunshine State
Genevieve E. George, CPA, CFP®, CFE, CDFA®Senior Financial Advisor
Genevieve George is a senior financial advisor in the Stuart, Florida office of HBKS®. She brings over 10 years of public accounting experience working with clients in a number of industries.
As a Financial Advisor, Genevieve is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses develop financial and investment strategies that align with their specific investment needs, financial objectives and individual risk tolerance. Her mission is to provide each client with comprehensive financial advice delivered with the highest level of personal service and professional integrity. Her assistance helps her clients plan for their own future, their children’s or grandchildren’s education, or passing their wealth onto future generations or charitable causes.
Genevieve earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida and her master’s degree from Walden University, both in Accounting. She holds the designations of Certified Public Accountant, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Certified Fraud Examiner and a CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST®.
Genevieve is a member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA). She serves co-chair for Impact 100 Martin and is active in several other charitable organizations. Genevieve is also an alumni of the Martin County Leadership program and a member of the Executive Women of the Palm Beaches.