Articles from Christopher P. Allegretti
- Finding Balance: Planning Retirement Spending
- Consider Investing Your Excess Retirement Funds Like Your Heirs Would
- Markets Are Unpredictable. Financial Plans Aren’t.
- Do I Need a Financial Advisor if I’m Not Rich?
- Financing Your Home Improvement Project
- Inflation: A Key Financial Planning Concern
- SAGE: Tuition Discounts for PA 529 Participants
- Good Credit: Your Most Important Financial Asset
- Getting Started: A Little Saving Now Will Pay Off Big Later
Christopher P. AllegrettiFinancial Advisor
Christopher P. Allegretti is a Financial Advisor in the Erie, Pennsylvania office of HBKS Wealth Advisors (HBKS®). Chris began his career at HBKS® after working as an intern with the firm.
Chris earned his Bachelor of Science in Finance, with distinction, from The Pennsylvania State University prior to accepting his current position with HBKS®. He was a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success while attending.
A longtime and avid hockey player and enthusiast, he continues to play hockey in the adult leagues in Erie and Meadville. Chris is active in various charities, including the Penn State Dance Marathon which provides financial and emotional support to children with pediatric cancer and Swings for Soldiers in State College benefiting veterans.